Act for Sudan hosted a call with Sudan Revolutionary Front leaders on December 1, 2011.
In keeping with our mission to elevate the voices of Sudanese inside and outside of Sudan, Act for Sudan recently hosted a telebriefing with representatives from the Sudan Revolutionary Front and representatives from the marginalized regions of Sudan on December 1, 2011.
This call was the first in what will be an ongoing series of briefings designed to provide a forum for expression by marginalized Sudanese whose voices are often censored and/or repressed inside Sudan.
Speakers on this first call included:
Justice and Equality Movement:
– Dr. Gibril Ibrahim Mohamed, Secretary of Foreign Relations
– Ahmed Hussein Adam, Assistant to Chairman for Foreign Relations and International Co-operation
Sudan Liberation Movement – Minnawi:
– Minni Minnawi, Chairman
– Traiyo Ahmed Ali, Chairman Assistant for Foreign Relations
– Tragi O. Mustafa, Leader in SLM
Sudan People’s Liberation Movement – North:
– Yasir Arman, Secretary General
Nuba Project, U.S.A.
– Nuraddin Abdulmannan
Nuba Mountains Advocacy Group
– Boulis Kodi
Listen to a recording of the call:
[mp3-jplayer tracks=”Sudan Revolutionary Front leaders@http://actforsudan.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/01-Dec_13-41.mp3″]